Main menu

Summer Housing


University housing is available during both summer sessions for undergraduate students who register for classes.  Applications may be requested from the Office of Residential Services beginning April 1st.  

For information and an application, contact the Office of Residential Services at (610) 758-3500 or send an e-mail to or visit their website at


The Office of Residential Services also maintains a list of off-campus housing that can be viewed on the web at

Housing is not available to graduate students for summer session only.  Graduate students need to be under contract for either the sprin/summer or summer/fall semester to be considered for housing. Any graduate student who needs on-campus housing to include summer can visit our website for application information.