Parking regulations are in effect throughout the year. All motor vehicles operated by students, faculty and staff must be registered to park in any Lehigh campus lot during the summer. To purchase a permit and access to Zoellner garage, students must go to the Parking Services office which is located at 622 Brodhead Ave. The Parking Services office hours are 8:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For further information, please call (610) 758-7275. A copy of the regulations is issued when the vehicle is registered. Fees for a permit are $64 for either first or second session or $123 for both sessions.
Summer parking permits are valid in levels 4 & 5 of Farrington Square parking garage and in the student commuter parking lot on the Mountaintop campus. Access to the Zoellner parking garage can be purchased for an additional $15/session or $25/full summer session.
SUMMER 2018 PARKING PERMITS
Your summer session permit is valid:
• Levels 4 & 5 ONLY of the Farrington Square (Campus Square) garage (not in levels 1-3). You must present your Lehigh ID card to the card reader at two access gates, located at level 1 and level 4.
• Student commuter parking lot on the Mountaintop campus.
• Unreserved faculty/staff spaces Monday-Friday 4:00 pm to 6:00 am, and on weekends.
• Zoellner Arts Center parking garage (overnight parking is not permitted – vehicle must be removed by 11 pm).
1. Student parking is not permitted in faculty/staff spaces Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
2. Meters must be paid while in use 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight, every day.
3. If you have a parking permit, it must be displayed while parked on campus at all times.
Office of Summer Sessions
115 Research Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18015
27 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015